Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 15, 2010

I had the day off for President's Day, Anne had to work, and Cameron went to daycare for their Valentine's Day party. I picked Cameron up at noon and we met mommy for lunch. My brother called and asked if we wanted to go sledding since Indiana has been bombarded with snow this month. I had bought Cameron 2 sleds this year and had not used them. It would be his first time sledding. From today's photo, you can see he had on his snow suit. He was ready! We got to the park and he was very excited. I went with him the first time down a little hill and then after that he wanted to do it all by himself. We then headed to the big hill and again he wanted to go by himself...so I let him. He had so much fun and I was proud of him. It was an eventful day and he actually went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

30.Husband.Dad.Daydreamer.Runner.Biker.Cook.Believer. Random. List Maker.